Skip to content
Learning objectives for the Choir Curriculum:
- Demonstrate knowledge of style characteristics of various historical periods of choral music by performing in public concerts!
- Demonstrate increased knowledge of the principles of vocal productions in rehearsal and public performance !
- Demonstrate knowledge of breathing techniques and posture in rehearsal and public performances!
- Demonstrate knowledge of proper usage of vowel format and consents for proper diction !
- Demonstrate knowledge of acceptable balance and blend in performing in a small ensemble !
- Listen and follow music diction!
- Contribute positive attitude through preparedness and punctuality !
- Demonstrate the importance of public performance!
- Demonstrate musical interpretation of creating choral music with tempo, rhythm, phrasing, !dynamics, release, intonation and emotion